How to check the Mobilink and Warid balance of Prepaid Mobile SIM? Find out an online easy way to check the Jazz balance through code.
By using the Jazz Balance Inquiry service, you can easily check your account remaining balance. This service is valid for all prepaid Jazz/Mobilink and Warid customers in Pakistan.
Anyway, this Inquiry utility is a great service that keeps you informing about how much credit left in your account. However, you don’t need to activate this balance checking service.
All you need to simply dial USSD code *111# from your Jazz/Mobilink or Warid prepaid SIM. By dialing this direct code, you will able to see your remaining account balance along with an expiry date on your mobile screen.
In addition, every time you dial this code will cost you Rs. 0.12 Plus tax. There are no extra charges behind this amount. So feel free to dial this code where you need to know your mobile top-up.
Furthermore, Jazz is a top-quality calling and internet network which aims to provide great service for Pakistani users. Time to time, they bring useful features and utility to facilitate its customers.
After merging the Warid with Jazz, now all of the Jazz services can be used over the Warid SIM.
Therefore, if you are a Warid customer then don’t worry because this balance checking service also works on your prepaid SIM.
Jazz Balance Check by Dialing USSD Code
Jazz offers you a simple and direct code to check the balance. It is a USSD code which you need to dial from your Jazz prepaid number. It will show you the remaining account balance on your mobile screen.
Simply follow these steps to know your mobile balance.
- First Go to the Phone book or open a Dial pad.
- Next step to Dial *111# and hit call button. (If you have dual SIM phone, make sure to hit the right button)
- Now wait for a while and make sure, do not close the screen.
- Within a few seconds, you will get the complete summary of your account balance with validity on your smartphone screen.
If you having an issue, make sure to wait a little longer because sometimes the server is busy. A possible delay can happen.
Moreover, if you will not have any balance, you will still get notification about the insufficient account at your smartphone screen.
Jazz Balance Inquiry By Call
There is another way to inquiry about the Mobilink balance by doing the call. Something this method generally not prefer because if you can’t hear well or have a signal problem then you will end up with a lose of Rs. 12 +Tax.
But the good thing about this method gives you more details. The automatic computer gives you complete details about your mobile balance and also let you know about your current activate package.
Follow the steps below for this purpose.
- Go to the phone dialer and Call at 123
- An automatic computer will attend your call.
- You need to Press 1 for Urdu and press 2 for English.
- Once the call received, you will be guided with the balance amount, expiry date and other features.
- The call representative will also guide you about different options, services and bundle offers.
Terms & Conditions:
- Dialing short code *111# or call at 123 will cost you Rs. 12 +Tax.
- The above mention methods valid for prepaid customers.
- All of Jazz, Mobilink and Warid customer can use the above methods.
- These methods work irrespectively of any bundle or package activated.
- Standard taxes will be applied to each transaction.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website