Don’t know how much mobile credit left in your Telenor? Let’s check out an easy method to know the current prepaid SIM balance & Validity using code.
Telenor Digital Services Pakistan provides you balance Inquiry code *444# to check the remaining balance in your mobile account in Telenor SIM.
If you forget how much credit left, the Telenor balance check code available to easily check it. Let’s simply dial *444# from your handset and you will see the current balance and validity of your mobile balance on your mobile screen.
The charges of dialing code are 0.24 Plus tax per request. This method work with Telenor prepaid customers.
How can I Check my Telenor balance?
Telenor balance check Karne ka Tarika is very simple. There are a few simple steps you need to follow to check the balance of your Telenor SIM.
- Let’s Open the keypad of your phone.
- Next, Dial *444# your Telenor SIM
- Now, Just wait for few seconds
- Finally, You can see your remaining balance on the screen.
Price: Rs.0.24 tax
Telenor Balance Inquiry is a great service for all prepaid and postpaid customers. It allows you to not only check the account balance but as well as allow to check remains SMS, Minutes, and internet MBs.
It provides a different code for each service but with the same service cost. Below are the complete details codes and stay up to date with internet uses all the time.
|Subscription Type||Check||Price||Inquiry Code|
|PAYG||Balance||Rs. 0.24 excluding taxes||*444#|
|PAYG||SMS||Rs. 0.24 excluding taxes||*111#|
|PAYG||Minutes||Rs. 0.24 excluding taxes||*222#|
|PAYG||Internet MBs||Rs. 0.24 excluding taxes||*999#|
- Both prepaid and postpaid customers can use these above options.
- Also, both Djuice and Talkshawk customers can avail the options.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- The company allows for changing the codes at any time.
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply
How many times can I check my balance, SMS, Minutes, and Internet?
The customers are not limited to dial the code. You can check your usage as frequently as you prefer.
How to Check Balance in Telenor handset:
If you are using a company mobile phone then you can check the balance via the steps given below:
- Simply Go to Telenor Services
- And Click on Balance
- Wait and see the confirmation message
How to Check Telenor Balance Free:
Telenor app allows customers to check balance free of cost. Not only this but it’s also an amazing application which provides you a lot of great functions. If you don’t have an app, you can download it from the Play store.
It is free of cost application and provides you free access to Telenor functionality.
What to do to check balance?
- If you have had installed an app on your smartphone, Simply download/install the app.
- After downloading and installing the app, open the application.
- Now you need to register and log in.
- You can register by using your Telenor number.
- After completing this process, you can see your remaining balance on the homepage.
I hope this information helps you to check the account balance on your Telenor SIM. If you find this information useful, please share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
Also please provide your feedback in below comment section for our readers.