Do you want to check Zong prepaid remaining balance? Find out an online easy method to check the balance through inquiry code 2019.
Zong brings you a great code dialing service which allows you to check how much balance left in your mobile account. It also gives you more information such as balance expiry date, etc.
Similar, if you don’t have enough balance even to use the inquiry service then you can easily use the Zong Loan Service to get the advance balance to continuous calling.
The Zong inquiry service for checking the balance is a stand-alone service. You don’t need to activate, just need to use the USSD code to know the current balance.
All you have to Dial *222# from your mobile phone, and you will see the remaining balance on the screen of your mobile phone
Furthermore, you will also get a notification message right into your message box.
In addition, the cost of using the direct shortcode is Rs: 0.10 Paisa + tax per Inquiry. You can dial this USSD code as many time as you want. There is no limit of dialing the code.
This server helps you to keep track of your mobile account balance and you can easily know who much left and how much are spending on buying different Zong services such as the internet or calling packages.
The Zong is a subsidiary company of CMPak (China Mobile Communications Corporation) which is currently providing mobile calling and super fast 4G internet all over Pakistan.
The company has estimated around 26 million subscribers all over Pakistan. Not only this but it also awards for being No. 1 operator invoiced and data services from the PTA.
#1: Zong Balance Check by Dialing USSD Code 2019
Zong Balance Check ( karne ka tarika ) is simple and easy. It provide a way to keep track of the current mobile balance. They give you a simple code which you can dial from your smartphone dialer to get the information about your mobile balance.
By following these simple steps you can easily know how much balance do you have in your mobile account.
- Simply open Dial Pad from your smartphone
- Next step to Dial *222# and press call button.
- Just wait for a few seconds and make sure don’t close the window.
- Within a few seconds, you will get a notification on your mobile screen about the details of balance.
|Balance||0.10 Paisa Per Inquiry||*222#|
In the case, if you didn’t get any notification, make sure to wait a little longer because sometimes there is an issue with server or problem with a signal.
Moreover, if you don’t have enough balance then you will still get a message or notification about the insufficient account balance.
#2: Zong Balance Inquiry By Call
Another method to inquiry your current mobile balance is by doing the call. It’s a great method because it will provide you more details.
You will not only know the current balance and expiry date but also know the current package and different services.
Furthermore, you can also ask any question by talking to customer representative.
Just follow these steps:
- Simply open the phone dialer and set up a call at 310.
- Immidetly a computer system will attend your call.
- As the call attend, you will be informed about your balance and expiry and your current active package.
- You can continue to listen to the call to know more about the services and packages.
- If you need to talk with a service center then Dial 0.
Terms & Condition
- All Zong Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website