Do you want to use internet on your Telenor SIM? But don’t know how to activate Telenor 4G service? Don’t worry, this article is all about it!
To enjoy blazing fast speed, You should need to check whether your Telenor nor supported 4G or not. That’s the reason you need to activate 4G services on your SIM to get most fast speed.
To get the fastest speed on telenor network isn’t just depend upon the activation but also on coverage area.
So you make sure that you are in the 4G coverage area to get lightning fast speed.
How to Activate 4G on Telenor SIM
The activation of 4G only required for users who are using old SIMs. If you are one who uses the old SIM then you should Upgrade to Telenor 4G SIM to automatically get the LTE speed all over Pakistan.
You can upgrade the SIM from the Telenor franchise or retailer shop in reasonable price.
But if you don’t want to replace your old SIM then you need to activate the 4G service on it. The activation is quite simple and easy to do.
The 4G activation only applicable if you have the following:
- A smartphone with 4G compatible.
- A Telenor old or new SIM.
- Activated any 4G plan.
There are different methods to activate the superfast 4G internet. Let’s take a look at each one. You can apply anyone which easy and work well for you.
1. How to Activate Telenor 4G SIM Via Message
The internet settings for 4G normally automatically applied on your android phones after inserting the SIM card. In some case, if Telenor 4G setting not applied, you can try the following steps
- First, Turn OFF your smartphone.
- Get rid of your Telenor SIM from your handset.
- Re-insert The SIM again.
- Now Turn ON your handset again and wait a few minutes to turn on it completely.
- After waiting some time, how you will start getting a message about Telenor 4G settings for internet and MMS.
- Simply click on each message to install the settings.
2. Telenor 4G SIM Activation Code Method
Another method to make work the 4G on your smartphone is dialing a code. Telenor 4G SIM check code 1925 allows you to easily check to whether its 4G or not.
To activate the 4G service, you need to follow these steps:
I have Telenor 4G SIM, How Can I activate it?
- Insert your Telenor SIM in your 4G handset SIM slot. If you are using mobile with multiple SIM slots, it is recommended to insert your SIM to slot 1 to get better performance.
- Next, choose ‘LTE’ or ‘4G’ as the preferred network mode through your device “Settings” menu.
- First Dial 1925 from your Telenor SIM and select option 1.
- OR Type “START” and SMS it to 1925 to activate the data services.
- You will get a confirmation message about activation of service.
- Make sure that you should have subscribed any data bundle and Turn on Mobile Data to enjoy 4G speed.
Note: Dialing 1925 is free of cost.
How can I get Telenor 4G Settings?
Did you do the activation of 4G on your telenor SIM? But the internet still not working? Here are a few simple steps that you need to follow to make 4G settings on your Telenor SIM for your android device.
- First Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Click on “Add” button at the top right corner.
- Now you need to add username/password and a few other settings
Name: Telenor 4G (Anything you like)
APN Type: default
- You will see a few other fields, Let’s leave all the other fields blank as they are and save these settings.
How do you check SIM is 4G or not Telenor?
You don’t need to do any settings or activation if your SIM is already compatible with 4G. But how you can check whether it’s 4G or not?
It’s very easy to check your SIM card of Telenor 4G/LTC compatible. All you need to Dial *444# from your handset. An SMS notification will be sent to you after submission.
If your handset or device is 4G enabled but your SIM isn’t, Visit the nearest Telenor shop or follow above-mentioned methods.