Jazz is one of the leading telecommunication service providers in Pakistan, offering a wide range of mobile services to its customers. Many people often forget their mobile numbers or SIM card numbers, and finding the SIM number becomes a challenge.
However, Jazz has made it easy for its customers to check their SIM number by simply using their CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number. In this article, we will guide you on how to check Jazz SIM number on CNIC. So, if you are a Jazz customer and looking for a way to find your SIM number, keep reading!
How to Check Jazz SIM Number On CNIC
If you are a Jazz customer and want to check your SIM number using your CNIC, there are several methods available. It is essential to note that some of these methods may require an active Jazz SIM card with a balance or data plan, and some methods may only work for SIM cards registered under your CNIC.
Therefore, it is always advisable to keep your Jazz SIM card packaging or note down your SIM number somewhere safe to avoid any inconvenience in case you forget your SIM number.
Check Jazz Number Without CNIC and Balance
To check your Jazz SIM number using your CNIC, follow the steps below:
- Dial *99# from your Jazz SIM card.
- A menu will appear on your screen with different options. Select the “Check SIM Number” option.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your CNIC number without any dashes or spaces.
- After entering your CNIC number, press the send button.
- Your Jazz SIM number will be displayed on your screen.
Check the SIM Card Packaging
When you purchase a new Jazz SIM card, the SIM number is usually printed on the SIM card packaging. To check your Jazz SIM number using this method, you need to find the original packaging of your SIM card.
The packaging is usually a small rectangular-shaped card or a plastic pouch that holds the SIM card. Look for the printed text or sticker on the packaging that contains your Jazz SIM number. The SIM number is usually a 13-digit number that starts with the digits “030” or “032.”
Check Number Using Jazz World App
To check your Jazz SIM number using the Jazz World App, you need to follow the steps below:
- Download the Jazz World App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and log in using your Jazz mobile number and password.
- Once you are logged in, go to the “My Account” section of the app.
- Here you will find all the details related to your Jazz account, including your Jazz SIM number.
Call Jazz Customer Support
To check your Jazz SIM number using the call option, you need to follow the steps below:
- Dial the Jazz customer support helpline number, 111, from your Jazz SIM card.
- Follow the voice prompts and select the appropriate option to speak to a Jazz customer support representative.
- Once you are connected to a customer support representative, provide them with your CNIC number or any other identification details they may require to verify your identity.
- The representative will then provide you with your Jazz SIM number.
In conclusion, there are multiple ways to check your Jazz SIM number, including using the Jazz World App, sending an SMS to 667, checking the SIM card packaging, and calling Jazz customer support. Each of these methods has its own advantages and limitations, and you can choose the one that best suits your requirements.
How can I know my Jazz SIM number in ID card?
To know your Jazz SIM number through your ID card, you can send a blank SMS to 667. In response, you will receive an SMS that will contain your Jazz SIM number, along with other details related to your SIM card.
How can I get Jazz number details?
To get Jazz number details, you can use the Jazz World App or dial the Jazz customer support helpline number, 111. Both of these options can help you access information related to your Jazz account, including your Jazz number details.
Which SIM number on my CNIC?
If you have multiple SIM cards registered on your CNIC, you can check the numbers associated with your CNIC by sending an SMS containing your CNIC number (without dashes or spaces) to 668. In response, you will receive a message containing the details of all the SIM cards registered on your CNIC, including the numbers and network operators.