Did you forget your Telenor SIM number? And looking for an easy solution to check it? here I am going to guide you how you can check your own SIM number without having a balance amount. It’s not quite hard to find out details against your number and all you have to send a blank SMS.
You simply need to send a blank message to 7421 and within a minute, you will get all the details against your Telenor number.
You can also Telenor number ownership by dialing *8888# and the notification will be sent to you right away. I am also going to explain more different methods which help you to check the number.
How to Check Telenor SIM Number Details:
As I explained above, it’s not quite hard to check the Telenor number, all you have to follow given few simple steps.
- First of all, you need to send a blank SMS to 7421. Within a few seconds, the customer will get an SMS in reply to know which included your own SIM number details.
- The second method to know your Telenor number is to dial code *8888# and the notification will pop up to show you a number.
- The third and final method is to simply dial code *101# from your smartphone and you will get all the details against your personal number.
How to Check Telenor SIM Number by Calling:
If your sim is inactive then this method is perfect to use. This method can also be used for active SIM. If you have an issue with sending SMS then you can do a call and follow these instructions given below.
just make sure, you have following details before you process a call.
- You should know the owner name of the SIM. If it’s on your own name then that’s ok.
- The second important, probably the most important thing, you should know the IMSI number. This number can be found back of your Telenor SIM and it’s normally starting with 0600.
- Keep your National ID card with you because you will be asked CNIC number.
- Now you need to dial 345 from your Telenor SIM to get in touch with the customer service center.
- When your call connected with customer car center of Telenor, he/she will ask you the details which I mention above. They will ask you to tell them your SIM IMSI number, CNIC, and your name. Upon corrections of details, they will tell your Telenor SIMS number.
Check Telenor Number using Live Chat:
This method also works well with both active or non-active Sims. It is the perfect method if you have internet access but don’t have SIM in the phone.
If your Telenor sim at home but you are in office and want to know your Telenor SIM number then you can do live chat by going to Telenor office website.
To process this method, you have the following details:
- You must know the owner Name.
- Should have IMSI Number.
- Must have CNIC details
- Now you can visit Telenor Official Website
- Next, simply click on live chat box which you can find just right below corner of the screen.
When a box open, it will ask you to fill out the form. You need to enter, mobile number, Email, name and select the package plan. If you don’t know your package, you can select, “I don’t know.”
Finally, click start the chat button and wait for some time so chat representative will get in touch with you.
After he will get in touch with you, he will ask you a few details that are, Name, IMSI, and CNIC number and will guide you. That’s It.