Do you have a Ufone SIM but don’t know how to check remaining Ufone MBs, SMS and minutes? This post is all about to guide you to check by using code.
It is very easy to check the resource on your mobile, all you need to dial a code and then you will get information on your mobile screen.
The method provided by Ufone 4G for their customers to keep track on their data bundle and they can check himself without calling on Ufone support.
How to Check Remaining Ufone Internet MBs
Ufone offers you different bundles for their prepaid customers. You can subscribe to daily, weekly or any monthly internet bundle to enjoy 4G speed in Islamabad and 3G speed all over Pakistan.
To Check remaining internet data MBs, Follow these three simple steps:
- Dial #3# from your 3G/4G enable smartphone and choose your activated Ufone internet package.
- To check the remaining Ufone data MBs, Simply Dial *706#, It will prompt a message on your mobile screen with all the details.
- You can also download ‘My Ufone App’ to check remaining data, Minutes and SMS along with validity details.
How can I check my remaining minutes on ufone?
To check how much minutes left in your desired package, You can dial *706# or install My Ufone android App to find out the details of the resource.
How can I check my remaining SMS on ufone?
To find out the details of the remaining SMS ufone package, The customer need to send a blank SMS to 606 to know about their remaining SMS
How can I check Ufone free minutes?
If you have free minutes from Ufone you can check them in a similar way by dialing *706# But reply with the relevant option.
How to check remaining Ufone Balance?
To check how much balance left in your Ufone SIM, You can Dial *124#
Term & Conditions
- If you use the internet without any data bundle, The default tariff i.e. Rs.2.50 per MB will be applied.
- After uses the 50 MBs data, the user will get free 150 MBs till midnight.
- All the packages data volume will be rest at 00:00 hrs every day.
- To check remaining resource, Dial *706#