Jazz Share services make easy to send balance from on Warid/Jazz number to another Mobilink/Jazz number. Now it’s easy to send mobile balance by using sharing codes 2020.
Moreover, By using this service you can easily send money to your beloved friends or family member. No need to worry anymore if you or your friends are running out of balance. Just send or ask your friend to share their mobile balance.
You can send your mobile top pop anytime from anywhere and let them stay connected with their be-lover, friends and family members.
Jazz always helps its customers to make things easy. They always bring services which full fill user’s need. Jazz Share is one kind of service that make the transaction easy between users.
Jazz Pakistan knows as to provide a wide range of services related to Telecom. They offer services for it’s prepaid and postpaid customers and as well as individual and corporate clients.
How to Share Jazz/Mobilink Balance?
By using Jazz sharing utility, you can share the current balance in-between range of Rs. 15 to Rs. 500. This facility ensures that you can stay in touch with fellows.
Another key thing to remember, the utilization of account balance can be done between prepaid customers only. You can make unlimited transactions per day within the amount limit of Rs. 500/-
The process of (Jazz balance share Karne ka Tarika) amount to another Jazz user is easy. Simply follow these steps.
- Dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX> *<amount># and press call button.
- After this, you will get a confirmation message
- Just reply to this SMS with ‘1’’ and you are done.
For instance, Let’s say you want to transfer Rs. 50/- with a prepaid number 0300-1122333 then type as
- Dail: *100*923001234567*40# and send.
- You will get a confirmation message about the transaction.
- press 1 to confirm the transaction.
That’s it. Your balance will be shared once you use the above example. Service Charges of 4.76+t per transaction.
How Can Share Balance Jazz to Warid?
After merging WaridTel Pakistan with Jazz now you can use all of the Jazz services on the Warid SIM. Similar, you can also share the Jazz balance to Warid and vise Versa.
- Dial *100*<9232XXXXXXXX> *<amount># and press call button.
- You will get a confirmation message.
- Reply with “1” and the balance will distribute.
Terms and Conditions:
- Sending & Receiving balance allow under the limitation of the maximum amount of Rs. 500/-
- The validation of the amount will the same as the recharge of the mobile balance by the sender.
- Each sharing amount transaction will charge you Rs. 4.77 inclusive tax.
- The receiver will also get a confirmation message about the sender.
- All Jazz prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package they are on.
- Standard taxes will be applied.