Mobilink services are amazing and give you full control over Jazz SIM. They recently added a Share Jazz Balance code service that helps you to transfer your mobile balance. Jazz Share services make it easy to send balance from one Warid/Jazz number to another Mobilink/Jazz number. Now it’s easy to send mobile balance by using sharing codes.
By using this service you can easily send money to your beloved friends or family member. No need to worry anymore if you or your friends are running out of balance. Just send or ask your friend to share their mobile balance. You can send your mobile top pop anytime from anywhere and let them stay connected with their be-lover, friends, and family members.
Why Need Jazz Share Balance Service?
Sharing balance service is very useful when you don’t have a balance or don’t have access to an easy load shop. You can ask your friend to share some balance with you so you can make calls. It’s a simple and easy-to-use service but a little extra charge will be applied while performing balance transfer.
Additionally, this service also allows share Jazz balance to Warid without extra charges. So you don’t worry while using the sharing service from Mobilink. Jazz always helps its customers to make things easy. They always bring services that full fill user’s needs. Jazz Share is one kind of service that makes the transaction easy between users.
Jazz Pakistan provides a wide range of services related to Telecom. They offer services for prepaid and postpaid customers and as well as individual and corporate clients.
Jazz Balance Share Code
With the help of direct Jazz balance share code *100# you can easily make transfer money. Here you will know all the details about Jazz balance share karne ka tarika. You can easily share balance with any other Mobilink customers without having any issues. So follow the steps about how to share Jazz balance.
- Dial *100*Number*Amount# from phone dialer.
- The system will ask you to reply to this message and you simply put 1.
- For instance, If you want to share Rs. 60 with the number 0300-1234567
- So your code will be *100*1*923001234567*50# and reply with 1.
- Service charges for this transaction are Rs. 5.70/-
- Customers can share the amount between Rs. 15 to Rs. 500 with other numbers.
- The company will not reasonable for any misapplication of this service.
How to Share Jazz Balance?
You can use this service as a gift and send your sister or brother balance to surprise them. By using the Jazz sharing utility, you can share the current balance in-between the range of Rs. 15 to Rs. 500.
This facility ensures that you can stay in touch with fellows. Another key thing to remember, the utilization of account balance can be done between prepaid customers only. You can make unlimited transactions per day within the amount limit of Rs. 500/-
Moreover, Only Jazz to Jazz balance can be done from one prepaid number to another. Jazz share is beneficial, adaptable, and simple assistance that helps users to send mobile credit when they are out of balance. Also, check Jazz balance save code.
The process of Jazz balance sharing to another Jazz user is easy. Simply follow these steps.
- Dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX> *<amount># and press call button.
- After this, you will get a confirmation message
- Just reply to this SMS with ‘1’’ and you are done.
For instance, Let’s say you want to transfer Rs. 50/- with a prepaid number 0300-1122333 then type as
- Dail: *100*923001234567*40# and send.
- You will get a confirmation message about the transaction.
- press 1 to confirm the transaction.
That’s it. Your balance will be shared once you use the above example. Service Charges of 4.76+t per transaction.
How Share Balance Jazz to Warid?
After merging WaridTel Pakistan with Jazz now you can use all of the Jazz services on the Warid SIM. Similarly, you can also share the Jazz balance to Warid and vise Versa.
- Dial *100*<9232XXXXXXXX> *<amount># and press call button.
- You will get a confirmation message.
- Reply with “1” and the balance will distribute.
Terms and Conditions:
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *111#
- Sending & Receiving balance allow under the limitation of the maximum amount of Rs. 500/-
- The validation of the amount will the same as the recharge of the mobile balance by the sender.
- Each sharing amount transaction will charge you Rs. 4.77 inclusive tax.
- The receiver will also get a confirmation message about the sender.
- All Jazz prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package they are on.
- Standard taxes will be applied.
- Also, check the official Jazz site for Balance Share.
- The default rate for Internet usage is Rs.5 per MB + tax
- Finally, Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
- So, For any additional queries, you can call on 111.