With Ushare service, Now Ufone Customers can send their mobile account balance to friends. Let’s take a look at how to share Ufone balance with new code 2019.
Its a great service only for a prepaid customer of Ufone. You can send your mobile balance to any Ufone member whether he is your family member or not.
The UShare service only allows you to send balance form your Ufone SIM to another Ufone SIM. You can’t send Ufone balance to any other network.
How can we share a Ufone Balance?
Ufone Prepaid users can now easily share their mobile balance with each other by following these two simple steps:
- Dial *828*Recipient Number*Amount# from your phone. Example: *828*03331234567*10#
- Customer will get a pop-up message to reply with 1 to transfer Rs. 10 to 03331234567
How Much Service Cost for Sending Ufone Balance?
For sending the balance from Rs. 10 to Rs. 200 UShare charge will be Rs. 3.99 + tax
For dialing UShare code *828# is priced at Rs. 2.5 + tax.
Also, 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill/recharge apply.
How much Balance can we transfer from ufone to ufone?
You are allowed to send a maximum amount of Rs. 200 at the time. If you want to send more balance, You will make another transaction to transfer more balance.
Balance Share Service Eligibility
If you are not using your SIM from the past 3 months or so, The UShare facility may not work on your Ufone SIM.
Few Reasons you can’t use Transfer Balance using Ushare:
- Due to using an Old Ufone SIM.
- You are not a customer of Ufone or converted into another network.
- If you don’t have enough balance. At least having balance Rs. 15/- to share Rs. 10/-
How can I share balance from Ufone to Telenor?
No, You will not able to send balance from Ufone to Telenor.
How can I transfer the balance from postpaid to prepaid ufone?
The UShare service only for prepaid customers. You can’t send balance from postpaid to prepay.
How can I transfer a balance from Ufone to jazz?
It’s U-U service which only allows you to send balance from Ufone SIM to another Ufone SIM.
Can we share balance from Zong to ufone?
No, You can’t share your Zong balance to Ufone.
Terms & Conditions
- Ufone customers only transfer their Ufone balance if they have already spent more than Rs. 150.
- The Ufone subscribe are limited to send maximum Rs. 200 for a single transaction.
- The customer is allowed to make a maximum 4 transactions in a day.
- UShare service will not have any effect on the B-Party subscriber validity period.
- The shared amount will have it’s validity period to use it or it will expire.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA