With Jazz Loan service now you can easily get Mobilink advance balance of Rs. 15/- by using their latest USSD SMS code 2020.
Whenever you are running out of balance that is below Rs. 15.00/- you can easily get Loan by simply dialing short code *112# anytime anywhere!
The offer service charges are Rs. 4.18 included tax which you will need to pay when you recharge the account. Furthermore, the service is only available for prepaid customers and postpaid users can’t activate it.
It’s a great utility that makes your life easy by connecting with friends and family members. When you are calling someone but suddenly you have a low balance then you can take advantage of these services.
In addition, you can use this services as in case of an emergency, when you want to call to your friends but don’t have enough balance or low balance then it’s so important for you to get the loan and keep continuous talking.
In other words, sometimes you not able to find a nearby source to recharge you recharge your account to send an important message or do call then you can use this advance loan utility to get some mobile balance.
Mobilink wants you to feel relax in an emergency situation to full fill the critical time. However, there is some condition which you need to follow to get the mobile top-up.
Jazz Loan: Jazz Advance Balance Code 2020
To get the balance in advance you need to first activate the service. It’s simple to do that by just dialing the code. here are a few simple steps you need to follow.
- Go to Dialpad Option in your smartphone
- Type *112# from your Jazz SIM
- Within a few seconds, you will get the confirmation message about the activation of the service.
- Once this process completed, you will receive Rs. 15 advance balance in your account.
- Finally, you can use this balance for calling, SMS and the internet.
How to Un-Subscribe Jazz Advance Loan
You can easily unsubscribe the service if you don’t need it anymore. Just follow these simple and important steps
- Go to the Phone Dialer.
- Type *112*4# and press “call” to submit the USSD code to the company.
- Just wait for few seconds and you will get a confirmation message about deactivation of the offer.
What is Jazz advance?
It is a Jazz prepaid Utility which gives you a loan of Rs. 15/- when you have less balance then Rs. 15/-
How to get Jazz advance?
By dialing the code *112# from your Jazz prepaid SIM, you will receive the balance of Rs. 15/- within 4 hours of subscription.
When will the advance loan and service charges be deducted?
Whenever you will recharge your account the amount of Rs. 18.5 will be deducted from your account.
How many times you can get advances?
You can only get a one-time advance loan of Rs. 15/- with the same validity of your current balance.
What is the subscription period of Jazz advance loan?
After subscribing to Jazz advance, the service will be available for the next 4 hours and you will receive the balance whenever your balance falls below Rs. 15/-
Will I get Jazz advance automatically without consent of 4 hours?
No, you will not get until you dial *112#. The service only available when you require and request for it.
Terms & Conditions:
- PREPAID – For AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balouchistan/ regions, please visit here for Prepaid Tariff details of this offer/ package.
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting the SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA