Jazz brings you another social bundle called Jazz IMO Weekly package. This offer gives you 5GB of data for an entire week @ Rs. 60+Tax. Not only this, but the bundle also included free access to WhatsApp and Facebook within the data limit of 5GB. Now you can enjoy the most popular social media applications.
Furthermore, the bundle has no time limit and you can use the data 24 hours a day. Additionally, you can access all of the features of IMO including video content.
Moreover, you can make free video calls and do chat over the IMO and stay connected with friends and family members. Jazz customers can send text or voice messages within the internet data limit. Now you can avoid SMS and phone call charges with IMO weekly Jazz bundle.
In addition, you can share videos and photos with friends. Not only this but also receive voice messages or documents of any type (.DOC, .MP3, .ZIP, .PDF, etc.).
How to Subscribe to Jazz IMO Weekly Package
The Subscription Fee of the Jazz IMO package is Rs. 60 + Tax and you should have a balance of Rs. 68 in your mobile account to activate this offer. It is a prepaid offer that can subscribe to the Jazz 4G calling SIM. The data SIM customers are not allowed to active it.
However, both Mobilink & Warid users are allowed to available the offer. Just Dial *660# to active this Weekly IMO package right now.
- The 5GB data are available to use all features of IMO.
- You can also use this Data on WhatsApp and Facebook.
How to Active offer:
- To active the bundle for a whole week, You need to *660#
- You can also subscribe to the offer from the retailer shop of Jazz.
- The cost of the Offer is Rs.68/- including all Taxes.
- This offer is valid for only 7 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- After using all 5GB data, the overage will cost you Rs.2/MB.
- You can only use the free data for IMO, Facebook, and WhatsApp. No other application is allowed.
- Dailing of the status code will cost you Rs. 0.06 and it will help you to track the remaining data.
- Both Warid & Mobililink customers consume the data within the areas of the 2G/3G/4G network.
- The offer isn’t auto-subscribed and will expire after one week.
- If you consume all the data before one week, you re-active it by first un-subscribe it.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB