Jazz/Mobilinking offers great services to its prepaid and postpaid customers. Both users need their SIM to use the network for calling, SMS and connect with the internet. If you are on the Mobilink network then you may face your Jazz PUK code is locked on SIM.
Therefore, you should want to unlock so you can continuously use their services. In the present article, I have a solution to reset and unlock the code by using the following technique.
It is very important to remember your Jazz pin code and it can be needed anytime. Whenever your Jazz SIM access block into your phone you should need the PUK Code to get service accessibility back. Hence, we are headed through to help you with the Jazz SIM Puk code by using several methods.
What is the PUK Code of Jazz SIM?
A PUK term stands for “Personal Unlocking Key“. The PUK code is a unique number that helps mobile users to unlock the Identity Module (SIM Card) on their phones. It is possible that your SIM PUK/PIN code is locked if you keep enabled the PIN code option into your smartphone. It will be locked temporarily if you put the wrong code three times or more.
Correspondingly, you should keep disabling the PIN code option on your SIM card. But if your Mobilink/Jazz SIM pin code is locked then it will ask you to put PUK code. If you remember you will put and you are done with unlocking. Otherwise, if you forget or lost your SIM Card then there is no way to unlock your SIM. There isn’t any software available online that helps you to generate PUK code.
Mobilink/ Jazz SIM PUK Code Unlock Methods:
Sometimes you require to enable the PIN code option due to access to security features on your SIM. You can only do that if you have your SIM personal unlock key. So it’s a very important code for every network user. The following methods can use recover, reset or unblock your Jazz SIM using the PIN/PUK key.
There are two different approaches that you can apply to unlock your Mobilink SIM. The first technique is to apply some predefine codes and the second way is calling the helpline.
Mobilink Default PUK Code
Mobilink Pakistan gives a default 8 digit Jazz Puk Code to a subscriber who wants to unblock their SIM in case if they forget the original code. The approach to using this code is below.
- First Dial the PUK Code 99999999 and press ok.
- After that, put PIN Code 0000 and press ok.
- Now you need to enter another PIN Code 1234 and press ok.
That’s it and your SIM is unlock and now you can use Jazz services including calling, internet, and send/receive SMS.
Get SIM Rest Code From Helpline
Jazz support is very friendly and helps their prepaid and postpaid customers. You can solve all kinds of issues related to the network. Here is steps you can follow to make work your SIM again.
- Dial 111 from your Jazz SIM and get in touch with the Jazz representative.
- You can explain your issue but also request SIM PUK/PIN code.
- Make sure your SIM biometrically is verified and registered in your name.
- If your problem is not solved then you can visit the Jazz customer services center near your area.
- Regardless, you keep having problems then you can buy a new SIM card.
There is no other way to open your SIM if its locks. Don’t try any software that telling about PUK code unlocking. Otherwise, your SIM will be damaged and possibly permanently ban.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PUK code?
- A PUK code is 8 digit code and it stands for Personal Unblocking Key.
How can I get the PUK code without the SIM number?
- The default PUK code of Mobilink/Jazz is 99999999 PUK2 code is 56789123, and PIN2 code is 1234.
- All the above-mentioned information is referred to the jazz official page and updating regularly.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the service/information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Share this amazing trip with your friends & family on the below social medial platforms like, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.