Mobile companies offer different services to their customers to make mobile networks convenient. Mobilink just brings Jazz Save Balance code service that will help customers to stop using balance while using the internet.
This service will help customers to make the right decision while activation the offer or bundle. One of the biggest problems for internet users is their mobile balance starts consuming as their activated bundle MBs become zero or their bundle validity expiry.
To solve this problem, the Jazz balance save method launch that helps you to lock the mobile credit while using the internet. This service can subscribe to using the code and is only available for prepaid users.
Why Balance Saver Service Needed?
This is must need service because a lot of Mobilink customers complaining that mobile balance is always cut off when they use the internet.
Normally the mobile top-up consuming issue happens when you activated a small bundle with less data volume (eg 1GB) and you are opening multiple tabs in the window browser. Similar watching high-quality videos with lower volume packages can also be an issue of balance deduction.
But now this problem can easily solve by using the Jazz safe balance offer. It’s an amazing & free of cost service that helps you to save your hard-earned money.
Jazz Save Balance Code 2021
Mobilink Jazz balance save code is *275#. With the help of this unique and simple code, you can save your Jazz balance when you don’t have any internet bundle or MBs. It also helps you to save mobile credit when you forget to turn off the mobile data service.
Here are the details on how to save balance in jazz when data is ON.
- Open the dial pad from your mobile screen.
- Dial the code *275#
- You will get the confirmation notification about the Jazz balance saver is subscribed.
- This is free of cost service.
- The validity of this service is one month.
- To unsubscribe from the service, Dial *275*4# code.
How to Jazz Balance Save with Doosra Service?
Mobilink also offering another great service regarding saving your mobile balance. This method is called Doosra Balance Service and it works in a bit different way. With the help of this method, you need to create another balance account on your Jazz prepaid SIM and then transfer your mobile top-up into that account.
With the help of this account, you can reserve your balance and it will stay locked. This will balance will be separate from your main Jazz account and will not consume.
Similarly, if you want your balance to bring back into your main account then you can do that with the help of code. You can easily transfer your balance back to your account with any handlers. Of course, you will opt to move full or partial balance depending upon your choice. This method work just somewhat similarly to Jazz Balance Share Code but with a few changes.
Activation Jazz doosra balance service is quite easy. You need to dial Jazz Balance save code *869# from your prepaid Jazz SIM to subscribe to this service.
Jazz balance save karne ka tarika is very easy by dialing a simple code. Follow these simple steps to select proper options for service activations:
- Open dialer pad from your phone and dial *869#
- After that, you will get an SMS notification about the service activation.
- Now dial *869# again from your Jazz SIM and this time it shows a popup notification with three options.
- Select the first option “Raqam Daalein“
- It will ask you to put the amount. Enter any amount that you want to save. You can put your entire balance if you wish.
- There you go, your balance successfully saved for future use.
- You have to pay Rs. 1+tax to transfer your balance to the main account
- To unsubscribe to this offer dial *869*3#
How To Return Your Balance
By using the Jazz balance save service your mobile credit will never be used for calling, SMS, or bundle activation. To re-use this balance, you need to return it back. Just follow these steps to unlock it.
- Dial *869# from Jazz SIM.
- Select option 2 “Raqam Neekalen” from the popup notification.
- Now enter the amount that you wish to return to re-use it.
- That’s it! Your selected amount successfully withdraws and now you can use it for calling or bundle subscriptions.
How to Unsubscribe Doosra Balance Service
This service is amazing because it helps you to save your money and no one wants to unsubscribe it. But if any case you don’t want to continue then you can unsubscribe by following the steps:
- First dial *869# from a mobile phone.
- Next, select the third option “Deactivate service“
- After that, you will get a notification message about the deactivation of the service.
Activate Balance Save Offer Via App
There is another method avaiable that helps you to save your phone balance. You surely know about the famous Jazz world app which offers great features and allows you to activate any calls, SMS, or internet bundle with one tap.
This app also comes with amazing features, offers, and deals. Mobilink Pakistan included the balance saver option in their application. All you need to log in to the app and see the option on the home page. Simply activate it and you are done.
Note: If you can’t find the option, hit search and type “Balance Sever” and it will give you the result.
Terms & Conditions
- The service is absolutely free of cost. However, returning the balance will cost you Rs. 1.2 per withdraw.
- Find the right Dial Code to subscribe or get information on your favorite services.
- No subscription cost applies. You can activate or reactive it anytime without any charges.
- The advance Income Tax rate is 12.5% on each recharge.
- Jazz SIM should be PTA authorized.
- All Government Taxes apply while activating bundles.