The Mobilink/Warid brings another low volume & Low-cost package in the weekly category. This time they bring Jazz Weekly Extreme Offer that gives you 25 GB of internet data volume.
The price of this offer is impressive and reasonable. You need to pay only Rs.68/- to subscribe to this bundle. The offer is valid for the exact 7 days but the time is not 24 hours and You will use the internet between (12 AM-9 AM).
Jazz’s leading digital company keeps introducing outclass offers and packages for calling and internet. Furthermore, they also keep working hard on their services. That’s the reason they able to Win the OOKLA super-fast speed network award.
The Extreme offers include daily, weekly, or monthly are design to allow users to give access to the internet for a specific time. That’s why these offers are always cheaper than comparing to other offers.
The Jazz Weekly Extreme Internet Package is not only for prepaid but also for postpaid customers and users can consume the data while using 2G/3G or 4G LTE network. The offer is perfect if you want internet connectivity throughout the week. It is a good offer if you do not want to watch too many videos.
How to Activate Jazz Weekly Extreme Offer
- To Subscribe Bundle: Dial *117*1#
- Status Code *117*1*2#
How to Subscribe Extreme Weekly Package?
- The subscription of the offer is simple. You need to dial simple code *117*14# to activate it.
How To Unsubscribe Internet Weekly Offer?
- It is not an auto-renew offer. After the expiration of the offer, It will automatically be deactivated from your Jazz SIM. You need not unsubscribe from it.
How to Check Package Validity and MB’s?
- Jazz provides a simple way of checking the offer details. You can check it expires data or remaining data. Just dial *117*14*2# from your Jazz prepaid SIM.
- It cost you a few paisas Rs. 0.06 per request for checking offer status.
Terms & Condition
- The bundle can be subscribed at any time of the day.
- To check remaining incentive and validity, dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
- Internet bundle can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas.
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc.
- Overage of Rs.2/MB applies for the internet bundle.
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, the base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 5/MB. The charging pulse will be 512 KB.
- The bundle is subject to change at any time.