Are you looking for more bundles from Jazz? Why not subscribe to Weekly Mega Internet Package that Offers 7GB at the price of Rs: 200 + Tax.
The Jazz 7GB weekly offer is perfect if you are a heavy internet user. Now you can enjoy any kind of website or app over the web.
You can use this data volume for a whole week & can enjoy live video streaming or do chatting with friends.
Furthermore, the Mobilink mega offer is just an awesome package because it allows you to watch online videos and movies. Such a big volume is perfect if you always use YouTube or other video sharing websites.
In Jazz weekly category, This isn’t the first package it offers them. If you don’t have much budget then you can go with Jazz Weekly 3GB Premium Internet Package that will cost you only Rs. 140 + Tax.
The mega bundle only valid for prepaid customers and the Warid customers can also subscribe to this internet offer and can consume in the area of the 3G/4G network.
Because the Jazz and Warid are one network after the migration so the users on the Warid network can also subscribe to this offer.
Enjoy 7GB with Jazz Weekly Mega Internet Package
This package provides a user’s good data volume to access rich media content and enjoy the endless stream. It is also good if you want to do your office work and wants to always stay online to chat with your friends.
Instead of using a monthly bundle, I recommend you to subscribe to this weekly bundle because you will get more data at a less price.
Why you are waiting for? Let’s subscribe to the bundle and enjoy the internet for the next 7 days.
To active this mega offer, The customers need to Dial *159# from their prepaid SIM and follow the steps to activate the package.
|Charges||Rs. 200 + Tax|
|Recharge Required||Rs. 225/-|
|Mega Internet Data||7GB|
How to Subscribe
- Status Code*159*2#
Terms & Conditions
- Overage of Rs 1/MB applies for all mobile internet bundle
- Internet offer can be subscribed and consumed in 2G/3G/4G networks areas
- To check remaining MB’s and validity of Jazz Weekly Mega Internet Package, Dial bundle status code for Rs. 0.06
- Bundles will not auto-subscribe and need to be subscribed again upon expiry
- Actual internet speed will depend on multiple factors like the sim, device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 2G/3G/4G site, etc
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle base rate will be charged i.e. Rs. 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB