Obtain your PTCL Tax Certificate for the most widely used telecom services. For landline and EVO/Charji services, the PTCL Withholding Income Tax certificate is available free of cost.
Get the certificate from the official PTCL website by using filling the form using your personal information.
What is Withholding Tax Certificate?
A withholding tax, commonly known as a retention tax, is an income tax that is paid to the government by the person who earns the money rather than the person who receives it.
As a result, the tax is withheld or deducted from the recipient’s taxable income.
Employment income is subject to withholding tax in most jurisdictions. source: Wiki
How to Get PTCL Withholding Income Tax Certificate?
Most individuals are unaware of how simple it is to obtain their PTCL Tax Statements online in just a few minutes.
In this post, I’ll teach you how to receive your PTCL and Evo/ CharJi tax certificates online in a step-by-step process.
Use the following website to obtain a tax certificate. You will be taken to the official PTCL website, where you will be asked to choose a service. Information such as account id and tax period will be requested, according to the provider.
PTCL offers both certificates for its landline and EVO/CharJi. You can download each one and submit it to FBR.
- Get Landing Certificate
- Download EVO/CharJi Tax Document
PTCL Landline Withholding Tax Certificate
You can obtain a copy of the PTCL withholding tax certificate by visiting the following website:
- Open offical PTCL website and get the PTCL tax deduction certificate by using the following link.
- You will be taken to the appropriate page on the ptcl website.
- Choose between a landline and an Evo/CharJi service.
- Enter your phone number after selecting the area code.
- Fill up your Account ID (available on your bill).
- It is necessary to choose a timeframe for the withholding tax statement.
- Fill in the alphabets in the captcha image.
- When you click “Inquire Tax,” your tax certificate will appear.
- By pressing the right mouse button, you can save it as a pdf file.
How to Get PTCL Income Tax Deduction for EVO/Charji
Getting the income tax certificate for EVO or charji devices is almost similar to what we explain for a landline. However, the procedure bit change you require additional information to put while filling the form online.
Follow the given steps below and get your tax document easily:
- Visit officle PTCL landline website here.
- Select service type ” EVO/Cahrji “
- Put your devie MDN number without +92.
- Now enter ESN No/ICCID (Thisi number avaiabel on your device)
- After that NTN/CNIC number of the device owner.
- Choose month and year peroid for withwholding tax statement.
- Enter the words provided in the captcha.
- Finally click on the Inquire Tax button.
- That’s it! Your tax certificate will display on your screem.
Why Need PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate?
The fiscal year 2020-2021 has just ended, and people will soon begin completing their income tax returns with the Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR).
People also require a PTCL Tax Statement or a PTCL Tax Certificate in order to claim Withholding Tax (WHT).
Some customers call the PTCL helpline for a tax deduction certificate, which takes time because you must check your details with the helpline agent, after which he or she will email you your PTCL WHT Certificate within the next 24 to 48 hours.
If you are submitting your tax file return then you make sure you should have all the receipts of taxes that you paid all year. One of them can be a PTCL tax certificate if you are a customer of a PTCL landline or broadband.
You don’t need to go to the PTCL office to get the tax certificate. You can get it while staying at home. All the certificates are free of cost and available on the PTCL official website.
If you still face any type of problem then you can visit the PTCL office in your city or can call helpline agent 1260 for INFO & FaQs.