Telenor brings another bundle for night users. With the Telenor 4G Raat Din Offer, Get 1.5 GB data every data at Rs. 18 (incl. tax). The package validity for 12 Hours (12 AM – 12 PM).
It is time to break away from the mundane and invite excitement and curiosity into your life with the Telenor 4G Din Raat Bundle, offering 1.5GB of data.
This Telenor day & night offer is one of the best and money-saving offers that allows accessing the internet during the night and day at a very affordable price.
How to Activate Telenor Raat Din Offer
- To Subscribe Offer: *150#
- All Djuice and Talkshawk users are eligible for this offer.
- The subscription is valid for 12 hours.
- Offer Timing: (12AM – 12PM)
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes (if any).
- The offer will remain for 12 hours after the activation.
- The package offers 1.5GB of data for one day.
- The default rate without any bundle is Rs 4.8/MB on 3G & 4G.
- The bundle rates and resources may vary base on geographical location.
- Re-subscription of the bundle allows on the same night.
- In the case of re-activation, the remaining quotes will be added and maximum validity will apply.
- Without bundle subscription, the fair usage policy of 750 Mb applies after spending Rs. 60/-
- All the 4G packages will work on both 2G and 3G networks.
Will not any of the packages work on 4G?
No, all bundles will work on 4G/3G/2G.
What will happen if the user changes his Price Plan after activating any internet bundle?
The bundle will be deactivated.
What will happen if the user purchases any Internet Bundle with this offer?
The bundle will be activated. Each bundle will expire as per its own validity. Bundle with lower validity will be consumed first.
How can subscribers check the remaining internet Volume (MBs)?
Dial *999# to check the remaining internet volume.
What happens if I have a 4G Bundle and not in the 4G coverage area?
Telenor’s 4G bundle is valid on 2G+3G+4G, therefore even if you are not in the 4G Coverage area the bundle will automatically on 3G/2G a well.