Telenor mobile broadband company offers different services that help users easy to use their bundles. Some of the services are important because this helps customer’s to activate or deactivate the packages easily. Similarly, the customer’s always wanted to save their bundle when they use any kind of service.
One of the big problems the Telenor customer’s having that their balance starting cut OFF when they connected to the internet. So they introduce Telenor Save balance service they help you to lock the balance while using the internet.
Unfortunately, there is no code available for balance save service but you can follow some guidelines to safe hard earn money.
Additionally, there is also no code for Telenor doosra balance but maybe in near future company bring such kind of service. It’s a must need service because a lot of customers having issues with balance cutting, especially when they use social bundles such as Facebook or WhatsApp offers.
How to Save Telenor Balance
Chances of mobile top up cutting become high when you activate specific packages. These bundles allow you to use data on one app like WhatsApp, TikTok, etc. To avoid balance consumption, you can follow these steps:
- One of the things is you keep an close eye on your data consumption.
- Secondly, Make sure to Tun OFF the backend application.
- Whenever you use special bundles like Facebook, WhatsApp, Youtube, IMO, etc then make sure not to open any other apps or Google play store.
- If any bundle doesn’t offer rich media content such as videos then don’t explore it.
- Use the remaining data code from Telenor to check the data on daily basis.
- Another good way to install the My Telenor App and see how much data you left on the main screen of the app.
- When you have left a data volume to lower than 100 MBs, don’t watch videos on streaming sites such as Youtube.
- If you are a regular internet user then don’t keep the balance in your mobile phone, Just directly activate the package from the shopkeeper.
For now, you can follow these above mention things and I am sure you will able to solve your problem and save your money. As the company brings any code or service, we will update it here. Stay tune!