New and exciting Ufone New SIM Offer 2020 out there! If you haven’t Ufone customers, Just buy or switch to the Ufone network and get amazing freebies. With the Ufone Nayi sim offer, you will get free WhatsApp for 90 days.
Furthermore, on every recharge of Rs. 50 or more, get free 1GB internet.
Moreover, get free 1GB Facebook, 500 U-U/PTCL minutes, and 500 SMS for 5 days as well. You can keep getting these free resources for the next three months.
How to Activate Ufone New SIM Offer
- Offer Recharge Required: 0
- After buying a new Ufone SIM, activate the offer by dialing *1000#.
- Recharge Rs. 50 for bonus resources.
- For remaining free balance/resources, dial *706#
How to Check Ufone Nayi SIM Offer
- Simply Dial *1000# to activate the offer. Recharge Rs. 50 to get more benefits.
- To check the remaining minutes, SMS, or data, dial *706#
Terms & Conditions:
- After expiry/consumption of resources customer charges as per his/her tariff plan.
- Only prepaid GMS users can avail of the offer.
- The “Nayi SIM” offer is available for 30 days after activation of Ufone SIM.
- Upon activation of the New SIM Ufone offer, you will get 15 WhatsApp data upfront for 90 days.
- Whatsapp fair usage policy of 5GB/Month applies.
- During the 90 days, you will get the free resources upon every recharge so Rs. 50.
- 500 On-net (U-U/PTCL) minutes,
- 500 local SMS, and
- 1000 MBs internet.
- All of these resources will give a maximum of 20 transactions per day.
- Bonus internet MBs usable on 2G/3G/4G network subject to the handset and network coverage.
- SMS is valid for all the local networks.
- Free resources will expire if you recharge again.
- Freebies will not be added upon multiple recharges.
- Calls on PTCL will not charge you anything extra and it’s totally free.
- You can’t transfer your balance during the Nayi SIM offer promos.
- You can’t reverse recharge after using the 5% of resources.
- Rs. 0.12 + Tax per call are also applicable
- This is a limited time offer and can be changed/discontinued anytime at the sole discretion of Ufone.