Here is another superb Zong 4G SIM Upgrade offer that gives some awesome free stuff. You are using an old SIM which may be 2G or 3G then don’t wait and just convert your SIM into 4G to get enjoy 4GB Internet & 400 ON-Net minutes FREE for a week.
By upgrading your into 4G, you will also use the fastest internet in Pakistan. This operation will also solve your slow-speed internet because the 3G internet is much slower than 4G. So it is a win-win suggestion for you.
You will not only go to the fastest internet but also get free stuff. That’s amazing.
To upgrade your SIM, You need to visit your nearest Zong CSC franchise or retailer and ask for a SIM replacement. But before do that, you need to check eligibility. To check eligibility, click here and put your Zong phone to search and see if you fully fill the offer requirements or not.
How to Activate Zong 4G SIM Upgrade Offer
It’s Great to Upgrade to Zong 4G! Now replace your old SIM and then dial *44# and see the magic. Zong SIM convert offer 2021 gives you 400 minutes for Zong calling for a whole weekly.
- Offer Price: 0
- Dial *44# after the new SIM has been inserted.
- Validity: 7 day
|Data MBs||4000 (Except from 7 PM – 11:59 PM)|
|How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe||Dial *6464#|
One of the organizations Mention that:
The new Zong 4G SIMs are Universal SIMs i.e. they are technology-wise different from currently available conventional SIM cards by other telecom networks. Universal SIMs (USIMs) are powered with enhanced security features that ensure all security leakages, particularly those that appear after very famous Gemalto hack incident.
Terms & Condition
- The only customer who is using an old 3G or 2G SIM is eligible for this offer.
- Replace your old SRIM from the nearest CSC/Franchise or Retailer.
- After inserting your new SIM into the smartphone, Dial *44# to get freebies.
- You can subscribe to any other bundle with this Zong Upgrade Offer.
- Free resources will expire after 7 days.
- After using all the resources, you will charge the OOB rate i.e. Rs. 1/MB and standard call charges.