In this post, you will learn how to use unlimited Zong free internet by using code, proxy & apps. The tricks are lastest 2019 and working smoothly.
If you are Zong customers then you can enjoy free internet by using few of great tricks without any cost.
Furthermore, I will also share some of free Zong internet packages which you can activate to use popular social media sites.
Maybe you have tried out of our methods before but not able to connect with the internet. If that’s the case then you are land on the right post.
I will share you some of VPN and free proxy methods which are 100% working with Zong prepaid SIM. In addition, you can also enjoy live streaming on youtube as wellHowever, there are of methods which require to use free USSD code to active free internet. Let’s go through the list and check out what methods are currently available.
You can pick anyone which work for you.
#1. Zong Free 4GB Internet with MyApp 2019
You surely know about ‘My Zong App’ but did you install this app on your smartphone? If you don’t have then you are missing massive 4GB data volume.
Yep, By installing Zong official application you will get free internet which you can use without limitation to only social media.
To get FREE 4GB internet from Zong, You need to follow these steps:
- Go to Play store and Write My Zong App to find it.
- Next, Download the app and Install it on your smartphone.
- After successfully installing, you need to create an account by using your Zong number.
- Then simply log in and you will get 4GB data absolutely for 30 days.
- Furthermore, you can check the remaining free data by going to My Account.
#2. Zong UC Browser Free Unlimited Internet 2019
Do you have the UC browser installed on your smartphone? You may be thinking what’s the difference between a chrome and UC browser, right?
It isn’t much different in terms of general usages but with UC browser you can get unlimited internet from Zong. Yep, that’s true.
Don’t you believe me? Let’s download it from Playstore and follow these steps:
- Install UC Browser on your mobile device
- Next, Go to Settings
- After that, Open “Access Points”
- Let’s create “New Access Point”
- Add APN: zonginternet
- Proxy: 168.235.199.02
- Port: 80
- That’s it. Now go back to UC Browser and start using Zong 4G Free Internet
Note: Youtube Streaming is also free. But visit HTTP websites on Chrome only otherwise https websites won’t work.
#3. Zong Free Internet Proxy Method 2019
You surely try out many of the proxy methods to use free internet but this method works like charm. It also works with UC browser just Likewise the above method.
But in this method, we will use the proxy setting to make the internet connection without any cost. Let’s follow the steps and enjoy.
- Download and Install UC Browser from play store
- Open a browser and click on the URL bar.
- Enter free.facebook.com.kproxy.com and press Go Button
- As you click, you will redirect to Kproxy website where you can access different websites free.
- Enjoy Zong internet with Proxy.
#4. Zong Free Internet UC Handler Method:
We have already shared this method for other mobile broadband and here we will take a look at how it will work with Zong.
The UC handler is an application which allows you to access free internet by setting a proxy server. Its work with VPN.
Here are instructions that you can follow to use free internet with Superfast 4G speed.
- Go to the Google store and install the UC Handler apps.
- Next, you need to go to setting and find the Real Proxy section.
- In the type field, Add HTTP
- Real Proxy Server: 184.108.40.206
- Port: 80
- After that, Install Yoga VPN
- Connect with Default Settings
- You are done, mate! Let’s enjoy streaming or web content.
#5. Zong Free Internet for Youtube 2019
Do you love youtube? and want to access HD videos? If that’s the case then this method is really amazing. Now you can download and upload free videos to Youtube without any cost.
How you can easily do that? Just follow these steps:
- Go to the play store and install any Screen Recorder
- Let’s Start Recording anything
- Now Open Youtube
- You are al set to watch your favorite videos
- You can watch as many videos as you want.
- Amazing thing is all the videos will automatically be recorded and save to your device storage.
- You can watch them later at any time.
Which is method working perfectly for you? Let me know if you found any issue and or have any question. Let’s share this post with friends.