Zong has sublime internet packages for their customers. The company gives a wide range of offers that make it easy for the user to choose. Their offers start from a minimum of MBs and go up to GBs.
As every customer’s needs are different and some users need the mobile data only for basic work. So Zong Mini Internet Package is out there with 150 MBs with one-month validity. This bundle allows you to do very basic stuff for a whole month. It’s the cheap every package in the month category for Zong. The cost of the bundle is only Rs. 50 (incl. tax).
Zong monthly 150MB package works on both 3G and 4G networks but it is only good if you just send/receive basic emails. The package is introduced for customers who do very basic and minimal stuffy over the internet. Users who don’t regularly use the internet but sometimes need the internet to access some specific sites then they can subscribe to this package.
How to Activate Zong Monthly Mini Internet Package
The mini package isn’t expensive and all you have is the balance of Rs. 50 to activate this package. It is for both 3G and 4G users. Zong Mini offer is also best if you want to connect with your family member through messaging app.
- Offer Recharge Required: Rs. 50
- Subscription Code: *6464#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
- Validity: 30 Days
|Data Volume||150 MBs|
|How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe||Dial *6464#|
Terms & Conditions
- This package comes with only 150MBs.
- Prepaid GSM users are able to activate this bundle.
- The minimum bundle will expire after 30 days.
- Renew of the package require after expire if needed.
- Data can use to access rich content but make sure you are limited to 150 MBs only.
- Out of bundle rate is Re. 1/MB & will be charged as per the bundle expiry
- If you use the internet without subscribing to any data bundle, the default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB will be charged.
- The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 1MB
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies to recharge/bill
- 5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Data bundles subscription, Default Internet usage and Out of Bundle usage charges in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province
- 5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Voice and SMS bundles subscription, Voice, and SMS Usage in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province. 17% Sales Tax/FED on Voice & SMS subscription and usage is applicable in the rest of Pakistan