Zong is a super-duper network that offers awesome internet packages. If you are looking for a low price and high volume bundles than Zong can be the best choice.
Not only this, but Zong also provide super-fast 4G speed and offer good volume at cheap price in peak off time.
Do you awake late at night? If so than Zong Night Internet Packages 2020 are great values for you because they give you many internet MBs at affordable prices.
Zong has two different packages for users who want to use the internet late at night. One of their offers is Goodnight which offers more than 2GB data volume.
The second bundle offers 1GB data volume which is perfect if you want to use the internet at the night and as well as day time.
Almost all the mobile broadband companies in Pakistan offer late-night internet bundles but the Zong offers more values as compare to others.
You will enjoy the super fast speed with all the internet features. You can access any kind of content over the internet without additional charges. All you need to activate the bundle according to your requirements and start using internet whole night.
The night packages are designed for users who are looking for low price internet. Normally the internet package 24 hours are expensive and some of the users can’t afford them. There is no doubt that such 24 hours bundles offer low volume at the high cost.
That’s the way the company offers time limitation bundles that offer a handsome amount of volume at a reasonable price.
Without further explanation, let’s check out all of Zong nights packages.
#1. Zong Good Night Offer (GNO)
Zong good night package is one of the most popular bundle and mostly Zong customers take full advantage of these packages. This bundle gives you 2.5GB massive data volume in the price of Rs. 15+ Tax per night.
You can active this bundle any time in the day but the data volume can be used between 1 AM to 9 AM.
If you want to active this bundle than we recommend you to activate it after midnight.
|Amount||Rs. 15/- + Tax|
|Night Data||2.5 GB|
|How to Check Remaining Data (MBS)||Dial *102#|
|Validity||Applicable from 1 am to 9 am|
Just to make sure that this offer is auto-subscribe so make sure to de-active on the same day if you don’t want to use it the next day.
i) How to Subscribe GNO?
You can easily active this offer with the following three different ways.
A) By SMS
You can activate the offer by sending the SMS “GNO” and send it to 6464.
B) Direct Dialing Code
You can also activate the offer by dialing code *6464# than select promotional offers and choose Good Night Offer.
ii) How to Unsubscribe GNO
You can easily deactivate the offer by following the steps.
- Simply send SMS “unsub gno” to 6464
- Deactivation of this bundle charges you Rs. 5/-
#2. Zong Day Time Offer (DTO)
Another package for night users from Zong is day time offer (DTO). Acutally this offer has much more timing as compared to goodnight but the data volume is low.
The day time offer gives you 1.2GB data volume which you can use between 4 am to 7 pm. You can activate this offer at the price of Rs. 16 + Tax.
The timing of this is really awesome. You can enjoy super-fast internet all night and as well as all day. That’s why this offer called day time.
|Offer Price||Rs. 16/- + Tax|
|Day Time Data||1.2GB|
|How to Check Remaining Data (MBS)||Dial *102#|
|Validity||4am(Morning) to 7pm(Evening)|
i) How to Subscribe the Offer?
There are only three steps you need to follow to activate the offer. These steps are easy to follow:
- Go to “Write Message Option”
- Simply, Type DTO and send it to 6464
- Just wait for few seconds and you will get a text message about the activation of the offer.
ii) How to Unsubscribe?
Just make sure that this offer is also auto-renew just like goodnight so you don’t need to activate it again if you want to use the internet the next day.
If you don’t want to continue with the offer than simply send an SMS “Unsub dto” to 6464.
iii) How to check Offer Remaining MB:
You can also check the remaining data volume. For this, You can follow any of the following steps:
- You can easily check the remaining data by dialing *102#
- You can also check the remaining MBs by going to My Zong App >> My account.
Terms and Condition
- All of the offers are auto-renew that means these will be automatically activated the next day.
- If a customer account out of balance and does not recharge their account within three days, the bundle will be deactivated automatically.
- If you want to deactivate the offer, It will cost you Rs. 5/-
- All of the offers are co-existing with all of the internet bundles except good night.
- Both day time and good night bundles are higher priority over other data bundles.
- Every user on 2G/3G & 4G can active the bundle.
- Fair Usage Policy for good night offer is 2.5GB and for day time is 1.2GB. The customers can download as much as they want within this limit.
- After usage of 1.2GB or 2.5 GB, The user will be moved to the base package.
- Out of the GNO & DTO bundle, The default rate of Rs. 1/MB will apply.
The Tax isn’t included, so you will be charged an extra 14% Tax and 19.5% Sales Tax applies to usage in Punjab, KPK & Baluchistan.