Nowadays another social app is getting popularity. Just like TikTok, now Snack video has come to market and different mobile broadband companies start thing to bring something freakish for the newly lunch video social app snack. So Zong Snack Video Package is already prepper and soon to introduce.
We have confirmed the news that Zong going to bring you a special offer for snack video lovers and soon they will come with a heavy data bundle at a very less cost. The company working on the different bundles that suit its customer’s needs and it is possible they will bring a weekly package first.
After that, they may also launch the monthly packages as well. The cost will be similar to the Zong Tiktook package or maybe a bit more or less.
Meanwhile, you can check different Zong packages to enjoy all of the features of the Snack video. The package recommended by us is called Zong 3day bundle to get 1GB data at Rs. 50 only. To get this offer you need to fail *3433#.
Alternative of Zong Snack Video Package
You can also use any of the weekly packages according to your budget to enjoy video content over Snack. Here we are going to list out weekly offers.
Super Weekly Offer
Make the most of 3GB internet, 25 all network minutes for 7 days @ Rs. 185
Weekly Super Weekly Plus
Get 8GB (including 1GB WhatsApp) internet @ just Rs. 240
Weekly Super Weekly Max
Get 30 GB (16 GB + 14 GB Data for YouTube) @ just Rs. 300
WeeklySuper Weekly Premium
Get 30GB, 100 Of-net minutes, and unlimited Zong to Zong calls @ just Rs. 340. Enjoy the most remarkable internet plans on Pakistan’s no.1 data network.
Terms & Conditions
- Each bundle has its own terms and condition so you should check before subscribing.
- All offers allow you to use the data on the Snack app.
- You can download the videos from Snack within the package limitation.
- Upload the content over Snack is also allowed.
- Some bundles give you free minutes and you can make calls.
- WhatsApp data is only useable on WhatsApp and you can’t consume it on Snack.
- Dial *706# to check the remaining resources of the buckets.
- Bucket subscribers will get the maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers, etc.