Due to COVID’s the lockdown again going to impose so people are going to stay at home. But Zong is still with you and brings you to stay a the home bundle. This is something exciting and impressive offer. They offer to help a lot of employees who are staying at home and work from home.
Zong giving you 10GB of data from 6 AM to 6 PM which is the working time of any office. Not only this but you can also stay connected with your client if you are working and dealing with local people. Zong also offering you free 1000 minutes for on-net calling.
How to Subscribe to Zong Stay at Home Bundle
This bundle was app-exclusive but due to heavy demand, the company introduces the code for work from the home bundle. You surely didn’t found the offer like that because it has more data and minutes as compare to any other offer.
- Recharge Require: Rs. 98/-
- By Dialing *102# you can check the remaining data
- Charges 12 Paisa+Tax per inquiry
|Data Volume||10 GB (6AM to 6PM)|
|Zong Minutes||1000 OnNet Mints(6AM to 6PM)|
|How to Subscribe/Unsubscribe||Dial *3434#|
Check out this video for more details
Terms & Conditions
- There are no call setup charges applicable so you can call so much as you want.
- You can subscribe to this offer multiple times.
- Only Prepaid users can get this offer from their Zong SIM.
- Out of budle rate is Rs. 1+T/MB.
- Video content allows on this package but within timing.
- You can also make conference calls with your clients and employees. NO additional charges apply.
- 19.5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Data bundles subscription, Default Internet usage and Out of Bundle usage charges in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province
- 19.5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Voice and SMS bundles subscription, Voice, and SMS Usage in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province. 17% Sales Tax/FED on Voice & SMS subscription and usage is applicable in the rest of Pakistan
- If a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of the data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of Rs.1/MB till the validity of the bundle, instead of the default rate of Rs.4/MB.